On the latest episode of Everything Speaks, host and Double Forte CEO Lee Caraher interviews Michele Moyer, president of Kings Mountain PR. Michele shares her career journey as well as a very personal story with Lee and together they gleam some excellent lessons about identifying what is most important in your life.
- Try different jobs and pursue different interests until you find your fit. There are no bad decisions.
- Agencies are a great place to work with different size companies and in different industries.
- Your personal life and your career don’t always line up. It’s okay to move around.
- Follow the “bread crumbs” of your career. They are leading you down a path to your ideal job.
- Find mentors who will help you explore what role is best for you.
- You can never know how you might feel about career and parenting until you become a parent.
- Life happens – and you will learn what is most important to you and in your life. Listen!
- Money is not the most important measure of success.
- Don’t underestimate the value of health insurance.