Host and Double Forte CEO Lee Caraher interviews the very inspiring Jamie King, founder of Fit Approach and blogger for The Huffington Post. Jamie was a political science major who started her career in PR and then created a network for fitness and wellness influencers. Lee and Jamie talk about how to make a change and pursue your dreams.
- Your personal passions can lead to tremendous career opportunities.
- Skills are transferrable across industries as long as you have a willingness to apply them.
- Don’t be afraid to try new careers and jobs. You’ll be surprised how they eventually weave together.
- Sometimes, adverse situations create the most opportunity.
- You need to take risks – just make sure they are calculated risks.
- Learn what your weaknesses are. You will want to know how to counter those weaknesses.
- Change is scary, but it is often the best thing you can ever do.